22/05/2013

THIAGO SILVA INTRESTED IN JOINING BARCELONA

Paris Saint-Germain defensive player Thiago Silva has confessed he would be start to a shift to Spain's capital if the Catalans came banging again.

Barca was allegedly enthusiastic about
deciding upon the Brazil last year before he departed AC Milan for PSG instead last summer season, reviews futaa.com.

Barcelona are reportedly interested in the Brazilian defender after a Commanding display at P.S.G this season

After placing in a instructing show in the UCL quarter-final first leg against Spain's capital that finished 2-2 the other day, the 28-year old defensive player has again been connected with a shift to Camping Nou with the gamer himself verifying his wish for a change.

“You can never near the entrance on something, because you don't know what will occur later on. I am satisfied now, but you never know what will occur later on.

“There were discussions between Spain's capital and my administrator last year, but I had already given my term to PSG home Leonardo. There's no way returning once you've given your term.

“Everybody has goals. I have been following Spain's capital ever since I was a kid and they had players like Romario, Ronaldo and Rivaldo,” Silva said as estimated on soccerway.com.

Thiago considers that despite having a buy-out stipulation in his agreement with alternatives can always be proffered if the need occurs.

“Do I have a buy-out clause? I only just got here and I'm not considering that. But we all know that a remedy can always be discovered,” he included.

The South America worldwide who is in his first year with the France leaders has a agreement with PSG until the end of the 2016/17 year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Football is all about opinions.drop your opinions