14/05/2013

I'M STARVING FOR MORE TROPHIES - LUIZ

David Luiz of Chelsea says is starving to success in there Europa League final against benfica on wednesday evening.

After successfully winning the FA Cup and Champions League in his first season at Stamford brigge, the 26-year-old South american defensive player or midfielder is willing for further accolades.

"When you win something and you complete you are starving again," Luiz said. "So last season I ate meat, now I have poultry but I'm still really starving and want to win more headings."

Chelsea started the season in argument for seven trophies. After becoming the first owners to quit the Winners Group before Xmas, the Europa Group is the surprising 8th opportunity.

It is also the ultimate opportunity following beats in the semi-finals of both household cup contests and a decrease in December's Group Globe Cup last.

"Now is enough a opportunity to
win," Luiz said. "I missing three finals this season, so it is enough a opportunity to win."

There is an included sizing to the Amsterdam experience for Luiz. It was Benfica who introduced him to European countries from Vitoria in 2007 and he shifted from Lisbon to London, uk in Jan 2011, with Nemanja Matic shifting in the other.

"It will be a challenging activity," Luiz said. "A unique day for me, a unique day for my team-mates.

"Both groups have top quality that's why they are in the ultimate. I'm a satisfied guy because I perform for two big groups. Two big groups that have assisted me a lot and educate me a lot about soccer and given me to be able to demonstrate my soccer to the globe.

"I came to European countries and many gamers in South america want that opportunity so I'm satisfied with this. So the feelings is a good feelings, but when it's about a opportunity to start the experience I ignore everything and I want to win, I perform for Chelsea Fc."

CAN THEY WIN IT???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football is all about opinions.drop your opinions