08/05/2013

EVERYBODY KNOWS CHELSEA NEXT MANAGER - BANITEZ

 Rafael Benitez has suggested that Jose Mourinho is being covered up to handle the team next year.

Jose Mourinho quit Chelsea in 2007 following a trophy-laden three-year remain but last 30 days suggested that he would be start t
o becoming a member of a team where he is "loved" when he results in The country.

Widespread reviews have stated that Mourinho has already made the decision a come back and Benitez has now driven rumours that proprietor Roman Abramovich could be prepared to designate Real Madrid coach when he leave  Stamford Bridge.

"You know that the next year it will be another administrator here. I think everybody knows who," he said.

However, despite Benitez's statements to the opposite, Mourinho was adament in his Wednesday media meeting that his upcoming is not yet made the decision.

"I have believed about remaining in Real Madrid. I have believed about this," he said.

"Fans think what you (media) offer, I do not want any question about me trying to power my way out of the team. I will get cash in Actual The city up to the last day I will continue to perform"

"I do not want one additional european, just whatever I generate up to that day."

The former Porto Manager leaves the London, uk team in 2007 amongst reviews that his connection with Abramovich, who has supervised the sacking of nine supervisors, had worsened beyond fix.

The 50-year-old went on to cause Inter to Coppa Croatia, Serie A and UEFA Winners Group achievements in the 2009-10 strategy before making to be a part of Actual.

He has consequently won one Liga headline and one Copa del Rey since getting over at the Bernabeu.

 WHO IS BENITEZ TALKING ABOUT???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football is all about opinions.drop your opinions