12/04/2013

TORRES:I CAN STILL SCORE MORE GOALS

Chelsea striker fernando torres feels he can do better with scoring more goals this season

Torres got a better record
than manchester united striker wayne rooney this season.

He told chelsea TV ''i'm kind of use to people always talking about me either badly or goodly''

 ''it's beeen like this since i started my career as a teenager then,at the age of 17 when i started playing for Atletico and also being three captain at the age of 19''

“It’s not different from now but now the statistics are not as good as in the past. Obviously people talk more about all these things but football has taught me how to be apart from it all.

“I just focus on my job in training and in the games and when you keep working you can get every target. This is the only way I know to improve, to work, so it’s what I’m doing now.”

 do you think torres can ever come back to his best form ever???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Football is all about opinions.drop your opinions