09/04/2013

BENITEZ REVEALS:I HAVE CHELSEA FANS THAT SUPPORT ME!

Rafael Benitez claims noot all the stamford bridge fans hate him as he continues to work under roman abramovich

The Spaniard has been heavily
criticised by Chelsea fans especialy when he succeeded Roberto Di Matteo in November and despite ruling out a permanent deal at chelsea, he ells he receives some supports from some fans
"I have to say the fans are very good to me in the street,” he told Marca.

"So Many Chelsea fans stop me and tell me to keep on working and not to listen to the other fans''

"I have a lot more day-to-day support than is shown."

source:triballfootball



DO YOU THINK ANY CHELSEA TRUELY LOVES HIM??? DROP UR OPINIONS CHELSEA FANS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football is all about opinions.drop your opinions